Search first, to see if someone has already asked your question...

Have you had a go with Social media for your business? How are you finding it?

Have you been getting any results? Please share your experiences

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hamish BraddickAdminHamish Braddick (Zeald Operations Manager, Zeald Help) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KellyKelly commented  · 

It would help if I could have links to my You Tube straight from the site.

• Paul SchrammPaul Schramm commented  · 

It is relatively easy to get "friends" through social media and it is easy enough to get people to interact with your social media sites but getting customers is a lot more difficult. You can either have "friends" or customers but not both! You have to decide what you are going for.
        Social media watch dog researchers and commentators in the states have recently been saying that sites like facebook are not getting small business owners sales and there is an increasing number of these type of businesses reducing their spend on social media. I have tested this myself and found that social media marketing is most likely to produce results in the long term only. So I advise people not to waste to much time on it. I can email anyone the research if they want it. If anyone has any success at actually getting sales from social media it would be great to hear how you did it.

• Please note: new feature suggestions shouldn't be logged in the comments. it means noone has anything to vote on, and noone gets notified if/when we actually complete the feature. People shouldn't be afraid of posting new feature requests, it doesn't cost anything and we are keen to hear what people want.

It seems from these comments that "More than one blog on the site" should definitely be logged as a feature of its own (its better if its logged by the person that actually wants it, that way they get a notification about any updates to it).

• Pinewood LodgePinewood Lodge commented  · 

The blog seems to work great and Promoting it to your Facebook and twitter accounts is easy. Now for people to start reading it :)

• Zeald Technical AnalystZeald Technical Analyst commented  · 

You are only able to have one blog, however you can enter the name of the Author on each blog post, or alternatively 'tag' each blog post by the author's name.

Can you add more than one blog to your site? i.e You have 3 staff and they each have their own blog?

Are there any help files on how to setup blogs? As the Help section says how good the blogs are and what they can do but does not tell you how to integrate them into your site.

Feedback and Knowledge Base