Search first, to see if someone has already asked your question...

Is it possible to re-arrange images in the Image manager? for example filing images into new folders

Is it possible to re-arrange images in the Image manager? for example filing images into new folders

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoJo commented  · 

sorry...I should add...its just a general tidy up...they don't want to take the images off the file manager incase they want to use them later....not attached to anything

• JoJo commented  · 

I often get clients wanting to reorganize their images in their file manager. I had one today - some sites can end up with hundreds of unfiled images before they decide they want to file them. We should be able to drag and drop...is there a way of doing this?

• Ann SimpsonAdminAnn Simpson (Admin, Zeald Help) commented  · 

Hi Anonymous -

That is an excellent question. Working with images and their folders/ paths is unique.

You are able to create unique folders in the file structure and are able to upload images to them. However, you are unable to move images from one folder to another i.e. its pathway. The reason you can't do this is that it will cause broken links to the images.

Hope this helps.

Feedback and Knowledge Base