Search first, to see if someone has already made your suggestion...

Admin access control

The ability to delegate specific admin users to be able to manage specific areas of the site more easily, without letting them see things you don't want them to see

59 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • samarinasamarina commented  · 

100% agree as we have multiple people accessing the site to answer inquiries etc.. but don't really want them accessing the shop side and page info

• Anonymous commented  · 

This should be a part of any standard basis website package or at least the ecommerce plus and not as an additional customization surcharge. It is a must have for business with various staff accessing and processing orders and it protects other parts of the website against accidental changes or deletion.

• BrianBrian commented  · 

This is something we could really use and is a feature that I have seen as standard on other CMS I have worked on. Bring it on! Brian.

• Ronda AmendeAdminRonda Amende (Admin, Zeald Help) commented  · 

Hi Sue, I can understand that there is alot to get your head around. We have Website Administrators that can work on Zeald websites for them. They can help do whatever you need doing. They are very professional and keep confidential any sensitive information and only have access to the back-end of your site while you need them to do work on it. Please contact Support if this is helpful.
        Regards- Ronda

• Sue Sue commented  · 

This would be a big help for me, as I am having trouble getting my head around everything to learn

• DanielaDaniela commented  · 

very important to clearly outline responsibilities in a company.

• Roger SharpRoger Sharp commented  · 

This is a 'must have' for our company.

• Roy McKoneRoy McKone commented  · 

This feature is definitely required for our organisation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base