Search first, to see if someone has already made your suggestion...

Create conditions for coupon redemption

How about creating conditions for coupon redemption. For example, ?% discount on orders over $? or free freight (discount value limited to actual freight value)?

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Grant ColeGrant Cole shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hoping this comment bumps the post again. We all know running any business is a flat out task, but if Zeald dedicates a person to looking at the forum even 1 hour a week you'll improve customer experience, possibly discover/solve pain points to make the Zeald interface even more attractive to new customers and through servicing these forum posts you'll engender 'more positive subsequent referrals. If something cant'be fixed at all its ok to say so, silence is not an answer. Right now, this forum reads poorly

• AnitaAnita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I made a comment on this months ago and haven't heard anything from Zeald. The coupons add on is quite expensive, and is very limited. It should be a driver of sales and encourage a higher dollar spend, currently we are limited to just a straight % or $ off. As a retailer I would like to encourage customers to buy more before they get the discount. Very disappointing add-on and a bit annoying that there has been no response from Zeald. I wonder if you monitor these forums at all?

• AnitaAnita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has any progress been made here? Would also like a spend value as a qualifier for a discount. Eg spend $100 get $20 off or similar.

• TraceyTracey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would love a minimum order spend to be part of coupons. I don't see why it should be an added extra to pay for.

• Anne-MarieAnne-Marie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes as that allows to certain customers - I currently set up a sep listing for them with the shipping deducted and this takes time and other customers can see it for a period of time.

• Sam WhelanSam Whelan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. My customers love Free freight esp (or anything Free) at the moment the only way is to do it is manually and that is a pain.

• MygoodnessMygoodness commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely!!!
        Free freight today, free freight on orders over $X, Free freight on these products, or %discount on orders > $Y

Feedback and Knowledge Base